Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not Wanted on Voyage

I have decided to post the photos that I have, while I have the opportunity, then tell of my adventures later.
My 24-hour stopover in Singapore Changi Airport was very enjoyable despite the nervous energy I wasted, wondering how my unaccompanied check-in baggage would find its way to Munich without me.
I did think my experiences would make a good story for a magazine (no one else seems to have written about it) but unfortunately my camera ran out of battery power at just the wrong moment and I had no charger with me. It was in my check in baggage! Not a very professional start to my travel writing career. I am sure this mere detail can be overcome somehow.
So there are not many photos of Singapore but I can thoroughly recommend it as a stopover.

No comments: